Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Inferiority

And all these unhappiness, where it came from?
And then I see couples.
Why am I never pretty enough.
Don't judge me fo' being superficial, You are too.
They have bigger eyes, longer legs, fairer skin, lesser fats.
They have those to die fo' bodies, gonna being any boy to their knees.
They, are so perfect.
They are so loving, wonder what's their sad stories?
And when I see happy families.
Why the need to quarrel? Why find faults when all is fine?
Why wash dirty landaury in public?
Why let others wash it even?
Why are the other people so blissful?
In their homes, occasional sqabbles occur now and then, but there's nothing too fatal.
Why can't we be like them?
Have they been broken before? Did she died over?
I could never dance as well.
I really want this, I wanna make this my life, my carreer.
Why is it in Singapore it's like this?
Is it true how dope a dancer, it's judged by where you learn from, and how much money you have to learn?
Is it true a Singapore dancer is judged based on race and religion?
Are these true?
I've got dreams I wanna fufil.
How much courage they had to continue
When I see groups of happy people.
It brings a smile on my face.
I know one day I'll be like them, just one day.
The way they have unspoken eye signals fo' every little thing on the go.
Happy, how I would love to be.
One day, I'll leave. I promise.



G.I. Joe was beyond awesome!
Tho' it's freezing cold.

Watching TV never made me this excited!

I. Want. A. New. Phone.
And those Skullcandies Headset! =D

No comments: