Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Good things; I'll share.

And as of recent days, even as dancing has ceased back in school, I’m still as busy as can be.

With everything hanging on my string, even the usually fun sales module seems dull to me. I don’t even talk anymore. Like a walking dead, turning up, cause I have to. Doing work cause I need to. I, wished I quitted school after my O’s, instead of insisting of pulling a trick, conjuring up with at least a diploma cert. I regretted.

I’m so tired today. But there’s a good reason behind it all tho’ my weekend just ended. I woke up at an unearthly hour of 7am in preparation to head over to Kovan for a somewhat ‘interview’. All the glamour you see in the showgirl business, any idea how tiring, difficult, draining it is? This time round, showgirl fo’ M1. What can I say? I know fo’ sure that there’ll be a big wide grin on my face that day I’m getting my paycheck.

And on Sunday, woke up at like what? 8am to head down to the studio to take Mel’s lesson. My dear mel had to have some private time with her toilet, I ended up helping her class for the first 55mins or so. From her kanchiong expression, I could barely contain my laughters. After which, favourite bimbo, favourite elephant, together with me, we had to memorize the orders of routines which we are to showcase at DanceFusion studio next week. Join us if you can, on Sunday, 12pm.

And then, in the mist of all the chaos of laughters from Mel and bimbo, I had to rush off to my destination. Lil’ india, no shit. I don’t think that wearing skirts that M1 provided us with is scary, but when I lost my way, every street corner I turned; it looked exactly like the one I left off. And everywhere I turned, PEOPLE LOOKED THE SAME! Quite scary, for seriously. Lucky Ryan, my IC, is pretty nice. He even pushed away a few of them, literally, cause they got too close.

And why am I telling the world ‘bout these?

‘Cause I need a pool of people ready as this kinda event event things are mostly last minute, and it’ll be pretty hard to think of who to get by then. And most of the time, girls are more sought after. Fo’ people who could do with some spare cash; the pay is at least $10/hr and location will be chosen by selected client. Whoever’s interested please do let me know so that you’ll be on top of my list of people to ask in case of such emergencies.

And oh, I’ve got new kicks! =D

No comments: