Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Get d fuck away if you can't take this with an open mind.

I know you know we could have done so much better;

If it weren't fo' all d incooperation & miscommunications.
If it weren't fo' fact that it just doesn't mean that much to us.
If it weren't fo' fact that people think so fucking highly of themselves.
If it weren't fo' fact people are plain stupid & selfish.

When people get things done fo' us, d least is to appreciate.
Said this thousand and one time, no one will ever fucking listen.
Probably till something major screws up.
Then everyone will b at fault, by yourselves.

I did it with everything I've got.
All in hope people would turn up and watch.
No.
2 fucking times you bailed on me.
Thanks, but I didn't need that.

Getting something done, doesn't mean to overuse your powers.
God knows where they're from anyway.
To get something done,
Get to d fucking right person.

Don't get this person to pass your fucking message to that,
Then blame everyone but yourself when things are not proper.
Stupid or what?
Hah, you judge.
Don't go things d easy way; go d proper way.




DAY 2.

Major disappointment I tell you.

Everything I looked forward to just went down in a snap.
So bad it got,
I fucking cried backstage minutes bfore our turn onstage.

You'll never knew how I felt.
You won't know d feeling of looking forward to a familiar face in d crowd,
But faced empty seats instead.
You don't make fucking promises you didn't intend to keep.

You don't know how seriously disappointed I am in you.

And oh,
I seriously, fucking hate waiting.
If you're not ready,
Don't set a fucking time to meet.
Don't waste my 30mins sitting alone like an idiot.
To have you come crying to me 'bout things you could have avoided.

Sigh;
All these could easily make a book and I'll cry over it still in years to come.

This isn't d first,
And you know it.
It doesn't matter how sorry you are, cause it's already been fact.
You can't see d tears dripping as I packed my bag.
You weren't even around.




GLITZ AWARD.

It amazes me how selfish people are.
I'm not even talking 'bout people who were late fo' hours today,
Cause at least they came.

Those who knew they've got solo parts but didn't turn up,
I despise you.
Those who submitted their names and bailed on us,
I don't even wanna go there, it's gonna sound damn nasty.

Do some damn reflection.
I know I'm not some damn good dancer,
I know I'm not some fucking IC that can scream at everyone else.
I'm saying 'cause I still care.

I said I'mma leave after Momentum.
How to?
There'll always be a part of you left in me.
Wherever I may be.

And seeing how things are turning out under current management.
I'm fucking worried.

When will you guys ever wake up & take in positive criticism?

Sigh.
What a major major disappointment.

No comments: