Thursday, May 07, 2009

Small talks.

And this is d part where I'm updating, to meet the main objective of having a blog;
To keep people updated about myself 'cause I don't tell d same thing to my dozens of friends.

So it's kinda having a mass monologue session right here.
I know theres like many receivers, haters, lovers, whatevers.

Here I go.

HELLO EVERYONE! =)
I'm busy, busy, busy, busy and VERY BUSY. Get my point?
Today, we're just done with HHIG Auditions'09.

Goodluck to all new blood!

I think, nvm bout what I think.
Cause it'll never be taken seriously anyway.

And to all you fucking liars out there.
Be sure that you don't fool girls like this.

And a smart girl at d very least.

I like busy boys.
Busy they are; but proves that they aint got no time to fool around.

Last night I dreamt you were with me; finally I could breathe.

No comments: