Saturday, May 02, 2009

Gummybears & NeonWorms.


And what's d buzz 'bout these lil sweet treats you may ask?

And Imma tell you it means more than candies to me.

'Cause gummybear makes me happy.
'Cause gummybear, you called me.
'Cause gummybear, what I picture you to be.

I have so much things to deal with,
I know you do tooooo.
All I want from it all is to see you; center seats, 30th May.
'Nuff said.

Gummybear; And you'll always be my NeonWorm.
This is d part where a gummybear & neonworm are best friends.
They don't contact like mad; but they know each other is always there. =)
They don't meet all d time; but they know how each other looks like at d back of their head.
They don't have all d time in d world; but makes d best out of whatever they can.
They don't show it; but I know they care.


Gummybears make me happy.

No comments: