Monday, May 11, 2009

Dear Ol' Time.


Time.
The one thing I have a mixed feeling about.

Time.
Sometimes I wish you'll stop.
So that I can spend my forever with ones I hold dear.
So that I won't have to face d things I fear.
So that I don't have to rush fo' my whole life.
So that I can do what I wanna, do what I like.

Time.
Sometimes I wish you'll fast-forward 2folds.
So that I don't have to spend days in agony, looking forward to MBB.
So that school would be over, in just a breeze.
So that classes would end earlier, and time to dance.
So that I knew how to treasure every given chance.

Time. O time.
This love-hate relationship.
How am I supposed to improve?
Theres no one to talk to about.
Theres no one to even seduce or flirt my way out.

Time; make it work.

Time, I'll be waiting fo' your wonders.

No comments: