Thursday, April 02, 2009

That Old Fool.

Jester, oh Dear Jester.

Have you came knocking a few hours late this year?
I just got home from a pleasant day out, woke up my sleeping machine.

There came d first.
That trick, d same old familiar trick.
One that I've used, one too many times.

I'm in d middle of an isosceles,
The past of what could've been at d far end.
In front of me I face 2 same things.

This heart is so soft, it's swaying.

Jester, oh Jester.
This year's joke is going a wee bit too far.
Tone it down a lil, I can't take it all on d same day.

This one fool,
Is an athlete in his area.
Hungry fo' his title.
So hungry, looks so sexy.

That other silly one,
Plays with d strings like it's under his command.
Family name, his forte.
So real, so sincere; weak point.

Jester, prank day's over.

No comments: