Wednesday, April 29, 2009

First full week of school in 4months.

And so, last week was one week that I'm graded fo' all my school days.
And read me, I'M DAMN FUCKING PROUD OF IT.
Not like I've been to school, fo' a whole week since months back.
Seeing myself being graded everyday fo' d effort I put in; worth fucking every bit of my time.

Instead of doing the usual breakdown of my week;
It all sums up to one fucking word; Tired.

All d waking-up-FUCKING-early, thinking, studying, dancing, late nights are taking a toll on me. It's like I'm about to collapse soon, real soon. Oh, I think I didn't mention, I blackout 2weeks back. I'm all well now, thanks fo' all d love people.

Main highlights of d week,
I spat paddle-pop on Aminah, in her face. Long story, but fucking funny.
Dive kental, went into d wrong class and behave like I'm a fucking huge deal.
WENT TO SCHOOL.

Well oh well,
Somehow, I don't feel d stage anymore.
It's like when I'm done with a performance, it's just that.
Have I lost it altogether?
Or am I really craving fo' something bigger?
Tell me, I would love to know.

I'm only more than glad that you actually like something that pointless. =)

No comments: