Monday, March 02, 2009

Three very busy days.

From a tiny lil spark may burst a flame.

And so, Friday after dance class, or supposedly dance class, I was caught in between going back home or heading to town in my dance attire. It was a Friday night, and man, I'm glad I went over to Orchard Plaza, 8 Volts.

I witness my girl got herself inked with a shoutout to her mummy. Believe me, it's gorgeous. I just hope her itchy hands won't scratch/peel the job well done.

Indeed.

My Saturday was fucked up crazy!
Woke up as early as 9am to head over to SP fo' some real last minute practices. Left in K-lock's car to our audition venue. The next 3 day's gonna be crazy. I don't like waiting.

As soon as we ended, I called up this pretty girl & released all my insecurities. She is so sweet, she remembered 'bout my audition the first thing she woke up! And knowing that I was quite unhappy with my own performance, she fed me with Starbucks & invited me to join her with LMQ.

Well, thank you, Zooperhero.
It's my first time to Marina Birrage, and tho' simple and plain, d company made me had a good time.
All smiles.

From left to right, unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown & Azura.

I rock, I know.

Sunday was our busking day, and it rained so, so hard.
As my Bimbo, Angie said it 'The dinner was the most productive event of the day.' Other than d endless blabbers that went on and on from the time we met. And Angie, I'm not going back there fo' their bubble tea anymore. -pukes-

Towards d end of d day, girls, are girls after all.

Could be pissed one moment, go all weak in another, disregard everything and went to meet whoever we wanna. Sometimes I hate that we're so emotionally handicapped, we can't stay strong 'nuff to deal with what our head says.

So, yesterday was one of my weak days.
And I'm glad it turned out better than I thought.

No comments: