Funka 09 was mad fun.
From the waking up early in the morning to come up with a random dish including a lot of eggs, crab sticks & prawns. Surprisingly, it tasted alright fo' a simple dish. Even Zee's maid asked 'Just like that?' when I told her how to do it. And Zee's Mummy is the cartoonest Mum ever in my history of meetings with Mums. Ask my why when you meet me!
Then came the part where we had to change into our dresses and make up. Confidently thought that we'll just take 5mins to change into dresses, more like 1hr choosing what to wear. Girls oh girls! Zee's dress soooooo sweet! I LOVE! Peacock colors, sexy or what?
Met up with the rest of the guys, had Mcdees fo' dinner. Non-stop laughters, trying our best not to cry because apparently, our eyeliner/shadow will start smerging. Haha! Best, came the part where we had to enter the competition ground. SO MANY ROAD BLOCKS! At certain parts, we felt like horses and we were being betted on!
Fo' funka, PinkDollars smashed it. They were ill(Haha). Totally, seriously. I can go on and on with "Let's get to that slow-mo real fast" hundreds of times! Battle fo' d top spot with Mirrors and Watergun, tell me what can I not scream about? I'm proud to be in the audiences fo' d event! Dope. PinkDollars battle, Doper. I'm so proud of Benjy too! Screamed till I went mute fo' a few moments. Now that's what Dancing is about! Be yourself, feel the groove, and enjoy. HAH!
AND AFTER PARTY WAS MAD MAD FUN!
The few of us go around distrubing d matreps. One guy suddenly stopped us fo' a picture and wanted to dance with us. ZEE battled somemore! Big big circle opened, but only 2 people battling. Best. Feeling matrep, wanna dance with our lightsticks. And of course our lovely boys who were with us to keep us safe =)All the movements made me so hungry, I skipped crashing at Zee's to have supper. Which was like a crosscountry marathon or something, walked bout 30mins, yes? To reach our food place. Suling best, eat until she fell asleep. Hung out with Benjy teaching basic punking at 6am, until they decided it's really time to go before I really fall asleep.
Very nice.
I reached home, showered, now am waiting fo' my hair to be about dry before I sleep.
And I'm happy that I've been happier these days!
And oh, City Alive has got a really handsome Emcee.
No comments:
Post a Comment