Sunday, January 11, 2009

RPresenting to Da Fullest II

RPresenting to Da Fullest II went really fine. I'm so proud of all you people who made it happened. Committee, emcees, performers, Zaini +judges, even d crew itself! There'll be more of such events fo' you new blood to handle. I know you guys will do fine with or without us seniors. Well done, very well done. Zaini was right all of you deserve a big pat on d back. My proud, no doubt. =)


One event down. After 5pm yesterday, suddenly I'm unsure of what to do. I guess it's one of those post-event feeling that you get. It's good that everything went well in d end. I can't explain d feeling you get when you witness an event you organized from scratch happening before your eyes. Another time, Thank You Groovaz.


I feel so free. It's beginning to feel uncomfortable.

No comments: