Monday, January 05, 2009

3 more weeks!

3 x 4 days in class, and I'll be done with year 2 fo' now. I can't fucking wait man! With the feeling of schoolness in me, I logged in to my LEO account which I haven't done so in a damn long time. And then I realized it might not be a very nice idea.




Very, very fucked up.


I made a promise to myself, fo' this last 3 weeks, I'll make it to class everyday.
I'll not be such a lazy ass and continue sleeping when I already heard my Power Rangers alarm. I wanna see proper grades fo' at least week 14 - 16. Damn, I'm dreading school already.

Sigh.

Well, it's not really all that bad.
Think friends,
think breaks,
think fun,
think laughters,
think dance.

DANCE!

WHICH REMINDS ME, I SHOULD BE DANCING RIGHT NOW!
Have got 2 different routine to perform fo' this coming Friday & Saturday. Friday would be at MDIS Dinner & Dance, and Saturday would be a RPresenting to Da Fullest II. Damn. Friday's piece isn't all done yet, and Saturday one isn't a damn confident one.
HOW NOT TO BE STRESSED!?

And to add on, school's on tmr, and everyday's packed with different things. WAH! Baik Jo! Ankle, please heal fast. I need you so much. =)

I get this feeling that,
I'll end up lovin' you.
If you don't wanna hurt me,
Boy, watch what you do.

No comments: