I seriously wonder why it's called a Crew Outing in d first place.
Do whatever you busy people have gotta do, but prove to d rest of us that it's worth it.
And to all those who bugged me, wanting someone to organize an outing, but are not coming in d end.
FUCK YOU.
Do not waste your time by wasting mine.
Before you give excuses in self-defense,
Let's switch roles why not?
You organize, I'll bug you with all I've got.
But, I won't turn up with half of d crew.
Let's see how you'll feel 'bout that.
Do whatever you busy people have gotta do, but prove to d rest of us that it's worth it.
And to all those who bugged me, wanting someone to organize an outing, but are not coming in d end.
FUCK YOU.
Do not waste your time by wasting mine.
Before you give excuses in self-defense,
Let's switch roles why not?
You organize, I'll bug you with all I've got.
But, I won't turn up with half of d crew.
Let's see how you'll feel 'bout that.
No comments:
Post a Comment