I went into d place today, there was an almost immediate replusion. I no longer feel at ease, it felt so foreign. On the very grounds that I felt at home, are as if they're burning with the seconds. The pride I had when I first got the shirt, it's gone today. I looked into my own reflection, I don't even know who I am anymore. Why the change in me? Sigh, I hoped I knew.
I spent more than half d time sitting outside with C.A. Thanks fo' KitKat Chunky! I wished I had the chance to hang out with my seniors more. I've got so much questions I'm dying to ask them. I walked about aimlessly, I didn't know what to do. Learnt a real nice & simple routine from C.A., played with locking a lil with SuLing. What am I doing there, I have no idea. All I knew, I can't wait to go off.
That's about how bad things had changed.
I almost lost my last piece of hope in seeing all of us get back together, be happy like how we were at the beginning of this year. Amazing right? How a mere 12months can change situations so drastically. It's d only thing that keeps me around here still. Please don't take it away. It means a whole damn lot to me, to d ones who cares that much.
The next on my list, I should zone out less often. I almost got into a stupid car accident because I wasn't paying attention when crossing the road. Speaking of which, I was on my way home and something freaky happened!
Was at Yishun bus inter. waiting fo' d bus back home because I'm too damn lazy to walk. There's a matrep in queue just before me. He kept looking, I kept thinking of some other things on my mind. We got on the bus, he sat in front of me. Coincidentally, we alighted at the same stop and he walked a few steps in front of me. Then, came the shock of my life. He SUDDENLY turned around & almost shouted 'GIRL, CAN GIVE NUMBER?' right in my face.
I just stood there in shock, eyes wide open. He held out his phone, waiting for me to type. I can't remember what I typed. I just punched in the first number that came into my mind, I can't even remember whose. I left my name as Girl. So, if anyone of you recieve any calls/SMSes in weird English looking fo' Girl, that means I left your number. I know, love me so damn much right!
It wasn't really funny right there at that point, I was scared shitless! I even took the longer way home, I double, triple checked that there wasn't anyone around before even waiting fo' my lift. HAH. But now as I'm typing, am smiling retardly to myself. So funny. The best part, he reminded me of Ash! Especially the part where he suddenly turned and exclaimed! HAHA!
Sorry Ash!
You know I didn't meant you look like one.
But that ONE really looked like you! =)
It's almost 4 now, I guess I should sleep real soon. Have got so many things to do tommorrow! I just hope my headache doesn't get the better of me.
I promised, I'll give my best to keep us going, no matter.
No comments:
Post a Comment