Especially when there's so many things to do on hand & time's just not on my side. What to do? Take a short breather. Write down everything & plan on how to get things started. Slowly, but surely, things will be cleared, I HOPE. So what've we got?
A few things checked from d list, a few more to go. On Saturday, there's events happening all over d place, I'm sorry I can't be at all of it. I hope d girls fo' Taka enjoyed themselves! Girls, thanks fo' doing the show & having so much fun at it!
Yesterday, a few of us were dancing extras fo' new mediacorp film. Filming location, OCH. Very nice. It certainly trigger a whole lot of memories fo' me! But m.corp is so darn efficient! They decorated the place with graffitis, pretty lights so much so that the whole place looked so dreamy. Nice.
Even tho' most of d time we were having our own fun, it's tiring! No doubt that we can dance fo' hours straight, but dancing in front of the camera is totally different. With the expectations from the production crew, with the thousand and one takes, with EMPTY TUMMIES & BLOATED BLADDERS. It doesn't help when people keep on complaining about the slowness in things, and I can't help a bit! =(
The night wind was very nice, we all sat around & entertained ourselves. So funny when we reached OCH I said 'Wah, imagine if there's people wanting to visit the place tonight, and then see all of us here.' And it turned out that there's REALLY a lot of people having class outtings to OCH last night.
Well, when we started out, a few minor incidents kinda spooked me a lil.
- One of the spotlights lighting the place up overheated & exploded with smoke coming out. We just reached the place, so I don't think there's much overheating in that sense. Then why?
- We were in a scene where d main guy is walking in, & d rest of us are dancing. After d first take, suddenly the speakers won't work. There was a tensed silence in d air, someone said something bout some presence, & the director said 'Ey, dont hor, anything you settle yourself.' Shortly after, everything went well again.
- There was breeze throughout the night, a few others were having goosebumps, but I didn't. They said it was cold, but I felt normal. Hmm...
- The whole lot of us was standing at d direction facing the building when suddenly someone pointed 'Hey look! There's someone upstairs.' I looked up and saw NO ONE! My heart jumped like nobody's business, until I really saw some people walking pass the place, they were explorers. Wtf.
Jan; Ey Jo, you have contact lens solution or not?
Jo; Don't have leh. I don't wear contacts.
Jan; But you wear spects right?
-Benjy, in a super duper agitated tone-
Benjy; WEAR SPECTS NEED SOLUTION ONE IS IT!?
It was so damn funny at that point, I can't stop laughing fo' 5 minutes!
At another point in time, soon after we finished our food.
Jan; I wanna explore the place uh. Like wasted man, come all the way here & then never explore.
Benjy; You wear like that & you wanna explore!?
-I bursted into laughters & screamed-
Jo; WHY!? COME TO THIS PLACE GOT DRESSCODE ONE HUH!?
WAH, I really can't stand ourselves. Still able to crack that kinda nonsense jokes in the middle of the night at sucha place. Left at 'bout 4am back to m.corp. Was too damn tired to still chill outside. Reached home, showered & I think I fell asleep even before I reached my bed.
I had a real terrible nightmare. I dreamt that someone close to me died. It was so damn real, I can remember myself crying so badly in the dream. And I'm still crying even after I woke up. And I was so tired that I didn't felt like moving in my dreams too. Like nosense right? I know. Haha.
'And I didn't say I didn't miss you either.'
And there's this line that got stuck to my head since last night. I smiled myself silly. What was that supposed to mean? I don't like to guess. You'll tell me not to read so much into it. Like as if it's as simple as you say. I can't help it. I would like to believe what you want me to. But even in d world 'believe', theres another word, it says 'lie'.
I know it's a lil too late, but,
Don't make me like you.

No comments:
Post a Comment