Monday, December 01, 2008

And sneezing still.

How does my new curls look on me?
I think my stare is a lil disturbing, but I look sweet.
-Puking sound in unison-

Today, was full of emotions. I woke up pretty early, received pictures from various people all over d world fo' d 2 events that happened over d last weekdays. On your right of d screen, my favorite shot of my smile. =) Pretty!

Call me beautiful & I might call you tonight!

I've got a blog stalker.
Stalker; here's a pretty happy post!

I've got a pair of new kicks that went through a whole lot of drama! I'm feeling pretty happy and jumpy today. How's my blog looking?

And I hope d flu bug will go away soon! I've got many things to handle, but not with a cold! Will be back soon with more pictures and stories! Many loves.

(L)

No comments: