Monday, November 24, 2008

Realized.

I found out that I no longer looked forward to after schools as much as I did months back. I no longer feel the push in all of us when we started? Why? Is it true that when you turn better, you'll start t get hungry, and wants nothing but the best? In d process, how many actually forgotten 'bout d very people they started out with? So sad dont you think?

'Nuff bout that. My family's down. Everyone fell sick. Mum, dad included. What's left? No one. So as usual, even if I'm down, I still have to be there. Just because. Cough, please get away from me. Not now. I think, sometimes, I deserve a break. And some other times, I think, I can't get any.

I'm happy. Because there's so many who loves me!
I love you girl, d one who came to my MSN just to tell me 'I love you :)' on a gloomy Monday morning. I love all you people who makes me feel that there's much better things in life. Else, I might commit suicide due to depression about months back. HAHA! Okay, I'm kidding, theres no way Imma end my life in sucha manner.

I'm still rotting in class, I don't feel like packing up. Suddenly, I miss lessons so much. I miss all d times where I scored like nobody's business. Damn. I should get going.

The dancers are waiting.

No comments: