
Sometimes, I ask myself, 'Why do I dance?' And dancing so much! So much so that I haven't seen my family in days. My mum just told me today, it's d first time she's seen me since she arrived back in Singapore on Wednesday. All of d sudden, I realized I missed her so much! I wanted to hug her so badly and tell her, 'Mum, you know I love you.'
As much as I'd wanna spend time with my family, I wanna dance. And dancing, isn't cheap. I paid with time spent with my family, my studies, my life. But I'm having no regrets. After all, dancing brought me to where I am today. Gave me d chance to realize my dreams.
Tonight is one night that I'm feeling in-between. Just one of those nights, with sad love songs in d background. And you sit down, think 'bout all you've done in d past months. Then, realized that being happy cost you more than anything else.
Grah!
I wanna work. I need jobs. And speaking of which, I realized I gave up a few good paying events because of school & dance (again). I tell you, it's d worst feeling to be getting on sucha feelings-filled night. I wanna get more events. I need d cash. I haven't pay my phone bill fo' months since. I haven't gone on a proper shopping trip since what seems like forever ago. I miss my dresses, heels and pretty girls.
The in-between feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment