Saturday, November 08, 2008

Bittersweet.

Never regret upon things that you've done, because at some point in time, that was EXACTLY what you wanted. No, I won't look back. But I wished it'll be as easy as it sounds. There's so many mini thoughts popping up in my head, I cant find a link fo' all of them to complete my mind!

AHH!

Maybe I should calm down a lil; and just look forward to Wednesday.

Wednesday, wednesday oh wednesday!
Dear legs, it's only 3 more days from now. Please, hold on a lil' longer! It'll be over soon.

AHH!

A new thought formed!
I'm suddenly so excited fo' Wednesday.

Tuesday night, see you guys over at my place!
This time, we gotta sleep! =)

AHHH!

I'm getting more and more excited, I think I can't sleep tonight!
Teddy, oh teddy!
I'm glad you're with me. =)

Thank you Mini Monkey.
That's what they do fo' their Lions.

AHHH!

-Spasms-

No comments: