
Today, was d first time in weeks that I'm present in class during the time frame of 8.30am-9.30am. Not too bad, the company I meant. Early in the morning, weewee already gave me bullshit in d cab and made me smile like an idiot all alone on the way to class.
In class, came the nicest way to make my day so early in d morning! =) Probably I don't dread school as much anymore. I've got great company chatting with me all day long. I'm so happy. Fo' the whole day, I've been smiling to myself. Miss Stephanie got so irritated that she asked me to stop it, for about 5000 times? HAH!
Lunch, was the best time of d day! Right MJD? It's like, I forgot all about who I am fo' awhile. And it's really good! Really. I enjoyed looking at people smiling. =)
When they smile, it makes me feel really happy.
When they smile, it brightens up my day.
When they smile, it brings out my smile too.
It's been so long since I recieved a smile that came from within.
I can't stop smiling ever since.
What do I say?
Thank you, really.
Thanks fo' all d things you never knew you did to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment