Are you guys ready?
Here we go.
So, my first present of the year came in a form where I wouldn't have imagined at all! And I don't think she would have thought that that's d first I'm receiving. My bimbo, Angie, I'm, talking about you if you're ever reading this! =)
This love here, she introduced me to do an event, Games Convention Asia '08 at Suntec. I was skeptical about it at first, because she described that we needed to dance, and help out. But end of d day, I needed d bucks. So I got my Elove to do it with me.
20th Sep, Saturday.
We were a lil late, so like, both of us knew we were kinda screwed. Early in the morning imagine, I woke up at what? 6am? Just to get prepared and go to that girl's place. AND WHAT? SHE DIDNT WAKE UP EVEN AFTER 46 MISSED CALLS FROM YOURS TRULY! Ended up, I woke Jason up just to describe to me how to get to her place, and shocked her bro because I appeared outta nowhere to get him to wake d bitch up. HAH! WHAT A PIG! =)
Ok, blah.
So the event is supposed to start at, 12 noon? We, as in both of us with d 4 other ladies with us, all got ready at about 11.50am, AND D NEXT THING WE KNEW, our in-charge said 'Oh! You girls have to dance, onstage you know?'
NO! WE DIDNT KNOW! When Angie said dance, I expected it to b just grooving, because after all, we didn't prepare any routines, neither was there any information about it, AT ALL. So, right on d spot, the DJ just gave us a few pirated albums and got us to choose songs from there. And, suddenly, we all went onstage. Ya, no joke.
Can you imagine how half-fucked I felt?
Like, wearing lil pieces of cloth on you, eyes stared at you like you're up fo' sale, going onstage to DANCE to a half-fucked song. Yea, THAT bad, at first. Was feeling like a total shit as soon as I went up. After awhile, it all became numb. "I've done that too many times to feel afraid." I told myself. True that, I just forgot about all my fears, worries, thoughts. Danced like nobody's business. Oh, after that when I watched d video, we looked more like dancing blue worms. HAHA.
After that 3mins or so, suddenly we all became famous. We walked back to our booth to start giving out installation CDs fo' d new games newly launched in Singapore. After all, it's d GCA aight. People started appearing out of nowhere.
The most common heard question of the day.
"Hi ladies, may I/we take a picture with you?"
The feeling, the attention, the admiration. Undescribable.
We made friends with a few of the photographers, we stood there and chatted like nobody's business. We enjoyed ourselves, thoroughly! They whole day wasn't like I'm working at all. It's more like I'm doing the things I like.
Taking pictures, smile, be pretty.
What's there to complain you might ask?
Well, maybe except fo' a few cheapskate guys who think that they can get fresh with d young ladies. Blah. Best part of it all is that, d other girls working with us are nice people! =) Elove and I were pretty worried that we might meet some unfriendly coworkers, it was proven, we were just paranoid. Junhao and Jona popped by, and waited fo' us to end work.
So sweet of them. Thus, me and Elove decided to give them a dinner treat, together with Jason. It wasn't a lot, but it's all d company that matters. I just love times like this. Like enjoying myself the whole day. Smiling away. Though things got half-fucked after I reached home, but it's okay. I was happy, I know. =)
All in all, I enjoyed my day, a lot.
Thanks Junhao, thanks Jona. Thanks Angie, thanks Elove.
Thanks Junhao, thanks Jona. Thanks Angie, thanks Elove.
Jona; Ok la, abit hot.
-Junhao helped to take the picture-
Jona bursted out laughing!
JoLove; Look at howwwww HOT Elaine is!
Aight, pretty I started at 3.40pm, it's now 8.30pm. HAH! No, I didn't take THAT long to blog, I just went to my neighbors' place jalan raya-ing. I'm tired, Imma blog bout part II later.



No comments:
Post a Comment