Saturday, October 18, 2008

Neverending To-Do List.

Yes, just when I just checked some things off the list, To-Do section suddenly became sooooo packed with things that I'm exploding in my head. And I have to constantly convince myself that it's all gonna worth all d effort I'm putting in. Please, make things work!

Juniors Debut.
They totally did me proud! I'm so happy my words didn't fall on deaf ears. Babies, all of you have grown. You're now performers, no longer stage virgins! From now onwards, carry out that confidence in all of you! Show me all that you're got! =)

So many damn things happened recently, and probably d only good thing that came to me is on my wallpaper now. I've been missing out on school way too much! And I think I may have found some kinda motivation to keep me going to school!

And today, I felt me. I'm feeling I'm all ready to dance and SHINE all over again. I'm determined to do well fo' MUSE, fo' all other events that's coming up soon after. Fo' a while back in time, I admit, I totally slacked. I was lazy, I lost my touch a wee bit. Fret not, Imma be back! Today, I looked into d mirror, that's me! I'mma show all of you how to be Sexy without dressing Slutty. I'mma show you how to be tough without losing d girl in you. I will, one day I will!

And, I'mma train real hard. I'mm make you proud, I'll make sure it's my best effort. I promise!

No comments: