I had my first day of school, my 4th first day in RP. Its bcoming a routine. I don't even feel weird anymore. I was d last to reach d class, but yea, I don't really give a fuck. I just talked, like how I would to people whom I've known fo' months. Just totally made fun of myself, cracked people up. I think I've got a secret talent. You think?
I think, I need to get my thoughts up right.
I've been thinking, still been thinking bout d same old things. Think of this, think of that. Think of everything I don't even wanna blog it out. People are reading. Shhh, people, d unintended. I don't even feel like talking. I don't want to create a situation fo' people to be caught in between. And, I don't like people, d unintended, to know of me, my past, present, future.
It's not even half-sweet. It's scary!
I think I need some help. Someone teach me how to organize my storage system up there. There's bits and pieces of a big story bout my life up in my head. Teach me how to place them in the proper areas so they won't appear unless I want them to. I don't like walking thru' places to have intrigue so much... emotions. I don't wanna feel. When I stop feeling, I'll stop thinking.
And, I'll stop hating and loving would be much easier.
I think at this rate I'm going, I'm probably scaring a few out there. I'm not mad, I'm just mentally active. I know what I'm talking about, just that you don't. Don't tell me what I should be feeling. Don't force me to do things I don't wanna do. Just don't, just because.
I've been independent fo' way too long to know how to b interdependent.
I've got so much words stuck down my throat. I'm choking on words, choking with tears. Who would know? How much there is inside of me, who could fathom? No one should go thru' these kinda agony. People, humans, we deserve better. What do I say? I wish someone can invent a machine that can read my mind. I won't have trouble finding words fo' things I wanna say then.
But then again, would you dare to know whats up in my head?
All in all, I'm so sick. Sick in the head. I enjoy the pleasure when I see pain. When I see anguish, when I see misery. When I blink once, twice, I will start to feel the same torment happening to me. Tell me, why am I using so much of my braincells just to mindfuck myself? Haha, I've gone mad, indeed. I, need to chill.
And that's d best you can offer when I was crying.
Stop it, time to sleep.
Tomorrow is gonna b a brand new day. Let's put away all d negative thoughts fo' now and smile to dreamland. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment