Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's okay, I don't mind.

I don't need all the attention in the world, all I needed was fo' someone to understand me. The least I expected was that, when someone's pissed at me, he/she would talk to me first before feeling pissed yes? But no, I didn't get that. Instead, all I got was You being so worked up, and mayb disappear fo' a day.

After that, talk to my friends, (AGAIN), about things which I know that you knew, but still wanted to ask me back one more time. What? Don't need to speak up fo' them, fo' you, fo' anything. I'm so tired after everything.

So what if I'm in this kinda working environment? The girls wear little, sometimes entertain interested guys by taking pictures with them, when they hold us, we have to smile and b happy. Despise me now yes? It's okay, at least I'm not selling my body, at least I'm not doing something illegal. I'm getting my own bucks proper.

I don't need this kinda bullshit in the middle of the night. I don't need someone angry to text/call me, just to tell me everything you're unhappy about. I don't need all this kinda things when I know you can't understand what I'm going thru'. Don't tell me I haven't tried telling, it's about what I see when I observe.

I've said it, it's not about the major sweet drama things that you do fo' me at times. It's about the everyday that matters. I told you I'm not like any other girl. Treating me like how you treat them won't get you anything. I'm so tired, I'm so very.

Nevermind, I should shut. Shhh, Jo, Shhh.

No comments: