Saturday, August 23, 2008

Why?

Yes damn right, I finally lie down on my first love to waste some time.

And as if a tiring day out, or night rather, wasn't enough, I came home and started to pack my room. And yes, my room WAS like as thought WW1 & WW2 happened right there. Now it's neat, fucking neat, so neat I can't even believe it's done by ME in d middle of d night! Took a shower, feeling super comfortable now.

My bed's awesome.
My surroundings are nice.
My room even smells like Lavender!

I like. =)

Oh, I think I'm dying soon, you think?

Been coughing blood fo' weeks!
Been feeling a hardworking bug inside of me.
(They say when you suddenly start to do a lot housework, it's either you're pregnant or dying)
Been feeling like I wanna sleep, tho' I slept fo' hours!
Been,
thinking of...
death.

Sometimes I wonder, is there life after death? Or mayb we're death itself. Like a living dead.
I even wonder why do I wonder so much.

And when I don't wonder, I keep quiet, and observe my people, my surroundings.

Sadly, with things I see, I wished I was blind.

What are all this?
I see blatant backstabbing going on in front of my eyes.
I see blunt remarks purposely meant fo' the other ears.
I see what I do not wanna see.
I see, myself, in the middle of an upcoming crossfire.

I see no point in going on further,
Only I understand what I see.
Ya git?

Grah! No you dont.

You know why? Ya, I wonder.
And there I wonder more again.

Shhh.
Leave me alone.

No comments: