Well, this came in a lil late, but all better than never! =)
StyleGroovaz, we did it once more, we wowed the crowd during Rapture @ Esplanade. Say what!? ESPLANADE BABY, no joke! Another dream fulfilled. Damn, I'm still feeling the excitement even as I'm typing this! Thanks to all who came over, thanks to you with the surprise, thanks fo' all the well wishes, thanks fo' all the trust you people have in me.
What do I say? It's exhilarating! I mean like, it's the biggest, grandest, largest platform fo' the arts in Singapore man! Like who wouldn't be as nervous/excited as I was. The experience, in exchange fo' all the tears I've shed, worth every single drop of it I tell you!
We were in all joy and laughters before our turn came, as the time drew nearer, laughters began to quieten down, nervousness were on everyone's face. But, as who we are, we seek comfort in each other's hugs and encouraging words. Though left with the few of us there, I'm so glad we stuck it through.
StyleGroovaz, say WHAT.
---Sidetrack---
What would you do if you see this on the MRT?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What would you do if you see this on the MRT?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Or wake up seeing this next to you?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Or facing this the next time you open the bedroom door?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Or this the next time you turn a corner?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




No comments:
Post a Comment