Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Natasha's First.

Many people asked me, how do you feel when you’re onstage dancing? Well, to me, dance itself serves as a platform to let all my emotions show through body movements. Dance, is a beauty, when I’m happy, sad, angry, mad; I dance. And with this, here comes the next question.

Why do you enjoy dancing so much? My answer fo’ this will always remain d same. You’ll never know when you didn’t try! Sometimes, I really feel that I may just be like any other geek you get in class. Like studying so damn hard to get good grades, but no! Most/All of you can tell that studyin’ just isn’t my thing.

And guess what!? Now, you people have the chance to share what I’ve been going through!


http://natashastudio.blogspot.com/

Natasha Studio will be having it’s FIRST open house on 3rd August, this coming Sunday! Also, there will be FREE trial classes going on! Like WHAT!? You fortunate people get to go fo’ experiences that I’m paying fo’ alright!

AND RIGHT, the studio is so nice, that my friends from RP are able to get lower rates fo’ d courses! WTH! You see luh! Where to find such good deals huh!?

SO, ANYONE WANNA GO TO THE OPEN HOUSE WITH MEEEEEEEE!?

No comments: