Today, thanks Carol fo' helping me/us out fo' d day. But I'll get another D from that fucktard. =) Jo won't stop writing true RJs just because he thinks he can do whatever he wants. Fuckin' shithead. Anyway, I'm so looking forward to dance after school since I woke up, or even since I slept last night.
We're doing a new song fo' some JC nuts. But it's cool, promised. My favouritest so far! First, I didn't have to learn much new moves, and next, the old moves are back, sexier. Okay, shadup Jo. And oh, today, I found out what a bitch YOU really are. Am not sure if you're reading, but if you think it's you, it probably is. Ever wondered why he rather just stand next to me than even talk to you? Because your filthy mouth, it spouts nonsense.
You've got no ass, no brains, no common sense. It's no wonder he would rather just sit down quietly beside me than hold proper conversations with you. And, stop trying to be like me because you'll never pull it off well enough. For fuck's sake, have your own fucken personality and stop trying to do everything that I do.
And no, you're not getting the attention you want because, trying to be me won't bring you anywhere. And, those guys out there, they just wanna fuck around with you bitch, I watched you talk to them as though you'll offer yourself naked on their beds anytime. Hah hah, I get attention because I'm being me, myself. But you're getting attention because 'Hey look! That girl's trying to b Jo!'
And trust me when I say, it's not easy to be me. Much less when you've got nothing to speak about.
Okay, I need to chill. Got carried away. -Breathes-
Back to d dance. I'm loving my hair today, it flies exactly how I want them to be when I dance! Today, I felt myself truly dancing after so long. When I dance, I forgot bout everything else thats on my mind. I just do what my body wanna do. Except fo' a few times where I look into d reflection and smile when looking at someone else. I think I'm getting nowhere with this. Shut Jo.
Have you ever had someone stole your heart away?
No comments:
Post a Comment