Thursday, July 10, 2008

I think that...

Birthdays, are too damn fucken overrated!

Like seriously, these months, I've witness quite a number of people gaining d years. And I see no point in telling the whole world when your day is coming, SO THAT YOU CAN RECEIVE 'EM FUCKEN PRESENTS!

Yo' mama gave birth to you, not fo you to extort her on that day every year. Certainly, she didn't gave birth to you so that you can think, or worst, PLOT how to drop hints, how to trick, how to get people to get for you d things that you want.

It's okay if your friends wanna give you a surprise on your day, but it's getting over if you expect some presents like it's meant to b this way. Well, if you think that yo mama gave birth to you so that you can get presents on your birthday, well, OUR parents didn't create us just to give you what you think you deserve. BLAH!

Or best, your friends decided to play a prank on you, ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, in your favorite new clothes. True story from a friend of mine. On her birthday last year, she wore her favorite dress to school. Her friends, being TOO DAMN NICE, wanted to give her a birthday surprise, or so they called. They pushed her into d small little pools of water outside 7-11 in RP. And as if that's not enough, they pushed her into the HUGE reflection pond beside the canteen in front of so many people.

Tell me, where is the surprise in this? Her day was spoilt, her mood was spoilt, and fo the rest of her life, she'll remember her terrible her 1_th birthday was. It's okay to play small jokes on the birthday people, but not make them the center of attention in a very mean way okay. WTH?

And this year, am not gonna announce when my day draws near. I don't expect a huge celebration, I don't expect anyone to know, to remember. I'll just b glad to escape some cream on my face. Blah. I doubt you guys understand what I'm saying anyway. =(

Oh damn, I just missed school on Tuesday and Today. Grah! Time to get my ass back. And the semester's ending. Change of classes, again. Been sick, tired, lazy, random.

I should get off net.

=(

No comments: