Lots have been going on...I find it hard to still stay strong...
Sometimes I find it difficult to belong...
All those yester-years have long been gone...
At times I wonder who are my real friends...
Sadly, those whom I thought I could count on, weren't the ones, DAMMIT...
What are friends for?
Support or criticism?
(Got bored of continuing the poem...Sorry)
The friends whom I thought were the ones I could count of for support,
were the ones who criticised...
Those who I did not expect much,
supported me when I was down...
When all went wrong,
they came to my rescue...
Where were you guys then?
Disappointment filled me...
I felt left out as soon as I turned around...
Yes, I made mistakes...
But none were of direct hurt to any of you...
Think about it, are you being fair???
The 5years of friendship with you guys were great, definitely...
I know we could still go on...
Everyone change, everything change, its all just part of life...
I just change a little too drastically...
Or maybe just a little too much for you guys to adapt...
I may seem to be able to accept jokes...
But there are limits...
Have I hurt you people directly???
Have I ever said direct to your faces that your friends are nuts???
Have I ever told you that the person that you adore are below par???
Do I look like I'm the sort who goes for appearance rather than heart???
Its time to move on, don't keep wanting a person for who he used to be, accept him for who he wanna be...
Years have passed and it would be a lie that you guys have not changed...
If you two think you can team up and bring me down...
Think again, you're bringing the wrong guy down...
Do not make me lose it and allow the 5years to go to waste...
Think about it alright...
What are friends for?
Support or criticism...
I'm not good with words, but if you don't understand such simple words...
Then, you are not worth being where you are right now...
Oh ya, btw, school is for people to study not to fashion parade...
RP may seem like some school for the rejects but trust me...
We will succeed further in life...
Be fashionable for all I care...
The 'kampong' life is the BEST...
No comments:
Post a Comment