Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Flying at the Flyest.

Today is a Family Day. Yea, you read me right, Family Day in d middle of the week, a Wednesday. Well, basically, precisely 'cause it's a weekday, thats why dad decided to bring us all out to the d Singapore Flyer! =) I tell you, words can't describe how excited I am. Basically, 'cause in my fam, we dont really get to go out and have fun all d time. The last time we went out on an outting was to d zoo, back when I was 5, or was I 6? That's how RARE this opportunity is to me. Sacrificing my sleep was definitely worth it.

So yea, on the way there I was already getting really excited, like how a small kid is on d first trip to the beach. You know, the anticipation of experiencing the thrills and everything. Woo, priceless.

So, let's get started! JoLove, presenting to you lovelies, the Singapore Flyer.

Throughout the 30mins journey in d sky, we were walking all over the tiny capsule and snapping pictures, watching the sun almost setting. I love my fam. =)

Yea, that's the Esplanade. I remembered a few years back I said I wanna perform at the outdoor theater after watching my instructor back then performing there. And then even before I had the chance, the stupid stage moved elsewhere. -.-

I love how the ends of the sky & sea meets just like this. My 2mega-pixel camera phone dont do justice to this sight. Its amazing how nature works. =)

And amazing piece of architect too ey?
These white poles connecting with only nuts & bolts reached up to 40storeies high. Remarkable aint it?

I think the people on ground level would have a pretty clear view of me up-skirting, but, HAH, they are too faraway to even know that Im wearing a lil' red dress! And the best part is, when the flyer is rotating from ground level to it's peak, you wont feel a thing even if you've got heights! No joke, my mum has heights, and she said 'Oh, actually not very high lei, 40storeys only mah.'

Yea, that coming from my mum, and she wasnt even joking when she said that. She's nice when she's nice laaa. I love you mum!

Right at flyest of the flyer. Beautiful ey? I know. =)

And down down down we go.

Me loves them all. Coincidentally, we were arranged according to height. Yes, short, I know. So there ends our journey, and we walked about d place, mummy bought me this, and Im loving it alot!

The chinese character reads 'Dream'. Thanks mum! =) It's one of its kind as well, making this special, extra special. After that, we went to some hawker center and had our dinner. We dont really need big bucks to stay fly with our love ones don't we? I enjoyed my day, me secretly wonders when d next time would be? Hmm...

No comments: