Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Weird Timings.

These days, me thinks that my sleeping time is wayyyyyyyy off track! Just like yesterday, or is it this morning? I felt slightly tired only at 8am, slept at 10am and woke up only at 6pm! Say what!? Hmm, and me thinks that Im gonna suffer so hard when school reopens. At least a whole month of turning up fo' classes late. Especially now that school starts at 8.30am, and there's no 15minutes grace allowance fo' being late!>=(

And speaking of which, I just realized that it's only 2 weeks away from my year 2. Oh fuck, how time flies. And I should really start working real hard already. My GPA is like crap, literally. =(
And me thinks Im seriously gaining some kilos. From all d late nights and all. Rarrr, me thinks Im going crazy too.

Seriously, me thinks it's got something to do with today. Exactly a year ago, everything is still so fresh in my mind, I can even narrate out, like it's some fairytale. Except, in all fairytales, it's always happy endings aint it? Oh well, I think I should keep quiet. After all, you wont even remember a thing fo' you're too busy with new girl

And yea, I know that I did promised that I would blog bout much important things. But my mind ain't awake yet. =) Meanwhile, support my friend's shop. Interested in any items, tell me aight, I MIGHT be able to get a good price for you girls.


Click!

No comments: