Thursday, February 28, 2008

Styles 'R' Us, exclusive.

3days away from Danceworks'08. What do I say? I just got being told in my face for scolding people everyday and making everyone unhappy. YEA, my bad. Im sorry for freaking trying to care and get everyone started. Im fucking sorry for being disappointed because we could have done so damn fucking much with the 5hours we have wasted this afternoon.

What do I get for all? Yes, a few simple words and someone walking out on Styles 'R' Us. It's not just a 'me' problem anymore. It's gonna be 'us'. No matter how you see me as, I still need to be naggy and bitchy and bossy and all. Else, no one's gonna get the thang done! Before anything else, ask yourselves truly people, have WE truly done our best? Making full use of whatever time we have?

To meet at 12pm, Styles 'R' Us will only be present, latest in 2hours time. Then, we will keep on saying 'start now', 'lets get started', and all. When the music plays, everyone or most of us does it half-heartedly. And day in, day out we do this. And I know, secretly we all wished that, if only we were as disciplined as abang's group. Once the music plays, dancers 'fall in'. Well, Im not complaining. It's okay if WE take our own time to get warmed up and all. But it's only okay if we see improvements at d end of each of our days.

I know somehow, we all wanna get into d finals and we all know that with our current situation, it's almost impossible. But Styles 'R' Us isnt gonna stop till we reach d top! We might not be able to get into d top 4, but as long as we know that we have given our very best, and reached the top of our ability, we would be able to leave the stage this Sunday, knowing that we wont have any regrets.

JOANN;
I should be less 'graceful', is Ash's words when it comes to bboy part and that I should stop using my hips most of the time. I shouldnt look like a salsa dancer and drag everyone down. I think I should talk less and work more. My hits should be more obvious and not let my routine seem so watery/smooth.

PIKA;
Girl, your smile should go off at certain parts. I like your stupid faces when you do all the weird expressions and all. Else, you're doing good! Keep it up Pika. At certain parts, you tend to go off blocking. Do take note.

ADEL;
Adel, I cant see you most ALL d time for our dance. But Im sure you'll do great! But I like the craziness you add into Styles 'R' Us.

NAZZIE;
Darling! Im with you since NBA. Im proud to say that you've improved leaps. But things to note, like making actions BIGGGG. You're small and cute as it is already, if you dont exaggerate your moves, you'll look even smaller on stage. And, dont be afraid to do things. Because all of us are right there with you looking as stupid as you think you are. OUH YAH! When you forget a step, its damn obvious because you will panic and show it all over your face. Dont worry, anything happens, just smile and go on.

IVY;
You, dont get too bothered about your invert! Like what Larry said, if the judges arent bboys, they wont care about how deep you go or how long you hang. So long as you hit d beat and there's an impact. Your invert is alright already, so now, forget your 3secs of invert, and concentrate more on d 3mins of dance. =)

LUKE;
From my place, I cant see much of you either, but you will always be this lively thing at the corner of my eyes on stage. have gotta thank both you and Adel for the party party idea. My favourite part. HAHA.

DEHUI;
Your face, PRICELESS. Make more of the stupid faces. YOU are d one who's got the whole group of us laughing at the 'screammmmmm' part! And your screwed up face when JiaWei was going to take your syringe. Best. And you being tall, it's obvious for people to see you from far. Do take note of minor things like positioning and all, ESPECIALLY FOR ROWDY, BECAUSE ONE OF YOU CAN BLOCK BOTH ME AND ASH. Thanks.

JASON;
Words from Larry, if you work on what he has told you to, you'll be alright. Work on your solo part, and make sure it is performable under pressure and stress on Sunday itself. Other than that, play with the audiences and not keep looking at d ground esp for bboy part. Work hard.

JIAWEI;
Our hiro. Make your actions bigger for d drama-mama effect. Larry said that your movements need to be much more exaggerated. Big movements, and make an impact. More lessons from Ashy boy. Remember for the last part, share center with Naz, and d rest of us will shift to positions with you and Naz as d guide.

Last but not least, ASRAF;
Thank you for coming up with most of the things, I believe that after reading, you will still have much more to add on. For you, and your cheer-leading move, be careful when you land. Of course, your priceless expressions, dont lose it!

STYLES 'R' US;
Oh my fuck, I feel like Im typing for a graduation book. All of us know by now, we need the TOGETHERness to make us strong! We all know what we're supposed to do. Work towards it and enjoy ourselves aight! Damn, its like 3.40am and Im secretly doing this when Im supposed to be asleep. I hope you guys will make use of the day when Im not around aight. I be back on friday. SEE YA GUYS!

I know I haven't been a great leader. But trust me, you guys are great teamates. And I hope that this spirit will go a long way =)

No comments: