Thursday, January 10, 2008

Viola! Almost a week has past! Go on JOANN, that makes it only 16days more! You can do it. Hah! Im actually lookin' forward to d closin' of this sem, which marks the beginning of my long awaited holidays, AND the endin' of the class. =)

Well well, since school started this week, I haven got myself some proper sleep since! Been busy dancing, busy tryin' to pay attention, its almost hell I tell you. Don't believe me, try doing work for school, while your mind is pretty asleep. HAH! Im glad I survived this week without skipping school so far, lets have a record! A month without skipping school for JOANN. Bet which side are you on!

And as can be guessed, I stayed back in school everyday for d love of my life, except fo' today, which is another story. Tish called and asked if I wanna do some hair show. I agreed without much thought, but then again, I realised that I have no say as to what the hairstylist wanna do to my hair! She could cut it damn short and dye it jet-black for god's sake! Oh damn, I wanna know more about her idea, I hope she contacts me real soon! =(



We all love dancin'! But, sometimes, when we get so tired, we do the second thing that I can do best!

Taddah!

Meet JOANN with the pretty screwed up face! =)
And the someone-took-away-my-candy face!
And the I-can-see-both-of-you-face!
And, Im-tired-but-still-can-see-you face!
And, lean-against-the-pillar-and-smile face!

My hot hot photographer; REYthespongebobsquarepantslookalike.
Long name ey? I wonder why too.
And when boredom strikes in class, HAH! Mind you, we were in the middle of someone elses presentation. Yes, we make really good audiences!

Im loving all the darlings from SGC, who are so understanding. Im glad that when things happened, we are still able to sit down and have a talk over it, and behave like mature people, unlike some other people. *roll eyes* Now, lets all work hard towards DanceWorks! Of course, not to forget SENTOSA this Saturday for SANDBOX! (Refer to post below)

Oh, did I mention, I love myself pretty much as well!

No comments: