Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Updates.

Exotic dance was certainly mind-blowin'. It's a whole new thing altogether. Takes a lil time to get use to the whole thing, with you fellow dance-classmates being 20+ going on 30s. Man, I sure hope that my age would stop right here! And what do I say? Impossible, Im afraid.

And, I sure feel that Im not a good dancer, not a good leader. =( We aren't able to progress as fast because I not able to get everyone together and feel the together-ness and the need to work faster. And recently, I think Im turning to a very soft dancer. Anyway, my point is that, never stop doing things that makes you happy! For me, dance is a form of communication with no language barriers. And learning never stops!

Through conversations these nights over d phone, I realised that, after all, my language is just as bad! I cant find proper words to describe my thoughts and all, which can be easily done so through actions. My bad, only can blame myself fo falling asleep on books back then. And while growing up, Ive seen/learnt/heard a lot of things. Much more then anyone probably could imagine. All I can say is that, do everything/anything you wanna do, and never regret. For at one point in your life, it was EXACTLY how you wanted it to be.

And from now onwards, I shall not be lazy anymore. Time to get this lazy ass of mine up workin' things! =)

And, merry christmas to all. Though I dont really get in d mood or anything. I dont think any one has it either. Christmas is only fun because it's an excuse fo kids to go "countdown" with their friends at town. An excuse fo friends who hadn't met in a long while to catch up. And certainly, a convenient excuse to get things that you want. And yes, I lead a sad life. I dont have friends fo me to countdown with. My friends whom I have not seen in months are busy. And, I didnt even go shopping to pamper myself. But, Im still as happy as I am.

Because, I dont come up with a false pretend-ence about myself. And Im comfortable just being like this. =)

No comments: