(I know Im a week late.)
FLAME AWARDS -2007.
It was this whole Mafia themed party. And obviously, everyone took this chance to dress up.
And 3/5 of the hotness once more.
Bgirl IVY. Heh.
Jervenne, and no doubt, that's a gun in ma boots.

Inked.
It was this whole Mafia themed party. And obviously, everyone took this chance to dress up.
And 3/5 of the hotness once more.
Bgirl IVY. Heh.
Jervenne, and no doubt, that's a gun in ma boots.
Inked.
Favourite hang out.

And again.

My hot friends and I.
Woo lala~
Jervenne fell asleep while waiting for the thing to start!
Me, at the back!
HOT GUYS ARE ALL GAY! Damn.
With the REAL hot stuff!
My brother. Looking alike ey?
Dinie, nice guns we've got.
Food is important, but posing for d camera is even more!
And she only wants it all for herself!
Now now, dont drool.
And the brother again! =)
It was delicious!
"I`ll kill you, for your eyes are not combined!"
No one wins them in Salsa.
With Luke the hot model.
RJ.
And RJ loves food too!

Sugar papa.
Im gonne shoot d bitch who gets all d guys.
(not.)
(not.)
Ready set, bang bang.
Thank you, I had my share of fun.
Style Groovaz, much loved.
Style Groovaz, much loved.

No comments:
Post a Comment