My dear readers, Im pretty sorry that I havent got the time to blog properly these days. Will try to update more about what Ive been to.
Oh yah! That day I had the most comical fall Ive had in years. We ran around the campus as part of the PT to get a better stamina. So, I was one of the first few, and I was running down-slope and I turned back to look at my mates. Just then, an ambulance happened to past me by and I turn towards the direction that Im running to, and I tripped over my left leg. HAHA! It was so cartoon, and looking at my worried friends, it hurt less. =) Thanks to all who showed concern. Its alright now. I just hope that it wont leave a nasty scar on my right knee.
And, on Friday, we had the annual Flame Awards. Its an awards given to recognize all d time and effort put in by students for their IGs. And, the theme for the event is, MAFIA yo! All of us dressed up like some glamour gangster~ Pictures to be up real soon! After all the award giving and a killing performance from StyleGroovaz, all was invited for a buffet dinner. And, we literally wiped out almost all of the food! =D
After filling the tummies, its PARTY time! The whole TRCC felt like a huge mansion. Dance floors were opened up and it was a lil like MOS, with different rooms to go to. All that I can say, we rocked the dance floor! We left being tired, but happy and contented kids.
Well, what exactly am I up to these days? Been pretty busy with the love of my life -Dance. And Im really greatful for everyone who as been there. Its all that I need =)
No comments:
Post a Comment