Sunday, November 18, 2007

Finally its all over!

Finally its all over! The RPresenting to the fullest & Butts' Off. 2 major events stroked off the calendar! Cool! I feel so relieved =) It all went pretty well. Time for a short rest, and next up, Danceworks!'08. I hope things goes well from here.

During the run thru' yesterday, the dumbfuck uncle suddenly wanted to change d script for "A Dancers' runway with Tricia and Friends." Thats like 4hours before the actual show? I was a lil irritated, but still talked to him in a pretty nice manner that it`ll b too late to change and all. But, guess what? The uncle snapped back at me in the MOST UNPROFESSIONAL way Ive ever seen my whole life! Even people from outside school agrees that, this isnt the way to treat your team who brought the Arts Fest possible. Afterall, THIS IS OUR FREAKING SHOW, aint it?

ARTs FEST was pretty much alright if you ask. The crowd was pretty dead, BUT I had a good time talking to all the cute guys all over the place! =) Especially, the botak guy whose smile is so charming! =D hehe. And Kimberly is my new idol! Her ass wins anyone in the IG!

Went for Butts' Off to support StyleGroovaz represent. Me and Shayen RAN all the way there from the station! And I was in heels man! All for them =) Although we didnt get the top 3, Im glad we did our best with no regrets! Thanks to the Butts' Off team for the effort and time all of you put in for this and we will grow from here! Promised.

Shall post photos up soon to further show the times we had! =)

No comments: