This is a sad, sad year. I thought that its gonna be a great one ahead because someone new came into my life. Someone so special, someone with d ability to make me smile. However, things were not the way it should be. The first time baby met ah gong was in the hospital. Ah gong wasnt even awake. He was in coma. Yes, the very first time he saw me cry. The first time he met my family. At the hospital. Every year, we will celebrate Mothers` Day and Fathers` Day together with my grandparents. This year, on Mothers` Day, ah gong got admitted to the hospital. One week later, he left us.
Yes, I still miss him. Of course I do. No one else dotes on me the way he does. Tell me, which other grandad will offer his 3year-old grandaughter TIGER to drink? Not yours, mine. He`s never gonna talk to me again. No more. He`s not gonna get the chance to watch me grow up. No more. But it`s okay. For him, I will succeed in life. Give my parents, my grandma the life that they deserve.
Just a few days ago, another relative passes away. My "biao yi", some auntie in Malaysia. I remember her. The last time I saw her was about 6-7years ago? She was a nice lady. She left, but her kids are only about 13years old the most? Why is everyone leaving? No, not good. With the busy timetable, I have lesser time for my family now. I hope that everyone will treasure all their precious ones before its too late.
Well, maybe I should stop this sad post yea? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment