Sunday, July 29, 2007

REMIX`07

Yesterday, met some of SMC people for a movie @cineleisure. While at khatib MRT station, dont know which idiot keep on AHEM-ing loudly into my ear. But I was having my earpiece on. So, I didnt really go and bother, until like after 5 AHEMs then I turned around. It was Jasmine! HAH! Stupid bitch. Next time just call out my name instead of doing stunts! Coincidentally, shes heading to california fitness! Same stop. Usual laughters and all with her and Maomao around!

Reached cine, like around 10mins late, but no one reached yet! Waited for awhile before Asraf, Soffian & Anis arrived. We stood there for awhlie before Joanne (with d E) came! Bought tickets to THE SIMPSONS! Its a good thing that they got me watching d show as well! ITS DAMN FUNNY! Around 15mins into d show, Dinie joined us. I swear the show is one of the best Ive watched, EVER!

After movie, walked around. On our way to youthpark, me and abung got 5 & 10 bucks respectively for doing practically nothing. =) On our way, saw Rey & Fel. So the group of us went together. We were kinda early BUT the seats were all filled! So we sat on the ground instead. Its like, they were supposed to start at 6pm, somehow, it dragged till 7.


When things gets boring, that`s when a camera comes into good use.
L-R: Joanne, Cheryl & JOANN.

The whole remix thing was alright, not too bad. I, dont like d host, even though they`re funny at times. The whole event is kinda malay-nised. Both hosts even converse in Malay at some point and some of which, I dont understand! =( Time to brush up on melayu! The 7teams competing were not bad lah. It was a good show. Reella got the best female dancer of the show! Hah, I kinda lose my voice screaming from the beginning till the end. Took pictures with all SMC present.

After Remix, went to have dinner with some of them at cine. We accidentally forgot to pay for our share. =) It must be my lucky day. Rushed for the last train, those not taking to Jurong East missed it. I waited for special and went home with him. Was kinda tired. Slept quite early.

Spent the whole of today catching up on my sleep until mum woke me up for dinner! Oh well~

No comments: