Monday, July 23, 2007

MONDAY!

Right, so like this morning went to school and made it for the first-meet in like weeeeeks! And when I arrive school, the start menu taskbar magically appeared. Wow... Thats so magical eh! Anyway, lesson was a bore.

Total lost at what I`m supposed to do today. Smoked my way through the whole time. For the first time in poly-life, I aint got a shit idea on what am I presenting actually. Anyway, when the class was released, the usual few stayed back. So like Godfrey was disturbing Shaun(little indian boy)

Godfrey: (something something farrer rd)
Shaun: Eh, wad farrer rd all? I stay at farrer PARK not farrer rd! farrer rd is at Little India!
Godfrey: Aiyah same lah.
Shaun: What same same all, one is at little india, the other one at bukit merah ok! I DONT STAY AT LITTLE INDIA, IM LITTLE INDIA.
JOANN: ure not little india, you`re little INDIAN!

Well, after that, went for social dance. Im fking tired of it already lah, like imagine I pay the bucks to go and do the same things over and over again! And, I didnt pay my bucks to dance with people whom DONT BOTHER to rmb the steps and spend my time doing the same shit. Its fucking waste of my time and money.

Anyway, after dance, went to 925 and had dinner with SHIR, allen, thompy, maomao and daryl. As usual, had like fun laughng with them and all. After the dinner, went to the playground under my house for some moves. And Im so happy to say that I managed a headstand for about 5secs! =DDDDDDDD

FEEL HAPPY FOR ME PEOPLE!







Alright, it looks kinds weird from here. But you dont have any idea HOW FUCKING HAPPY I AM! =)

And some gays decided to invade my house to help me fix my lappy. =)




Well, Thanks guys! =D



And someone decided to emo like SPIDERMAN on a mini rooftop!

No comments: