IM DAMN DAMN HAPPY RIGHT NOW COS JUST NOW WHEN I WENT FOR DANCE, I SAW NORTHLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL`S CHINESE DANCE GIRLS, I SAW MY TEACHER IN CHARGE BACK THEN, AND MORE OF ALL, I SAW Y DANCE INSTRUCTOR!!! THE ONE I USED TO HATE SO MUCH COS SHE KEEP FORCING US TO DO SPLITS AND POINT OUR FEET! TODAY, I REALISED WHAT SHE WAS DOING HELPED ALOT IN DEVELOPING ME AS A DANCER!!! =D
Alright, back to the point. I went to school just now especially for dance. How weird this is all getting about eh? Last time, I would see going to dance lessons as a chore, because all I enjoyed was the attention given by my audience when Im on stage. But now, I`ll make sure I attend all my lessons without fail. Today, Ryan gave us a rather inspirational talk. I agree with him. What for bother about what other people bitches about you? They talk/bitch `cause they are jealous.
Yea, that`s the way. Keep on bitching, it only shows that you`re jealous of a nobody like me. In simpler words, you`re a bunch of losers. =) Tried some lyrical hiphop today. So nice! Like he said, it`s not impossible that SMC could turn out strong on day. It`s just how we manage the whole thing. We`ll wait and see. One day, we`ll wait and see...
No comments:
Post a Comment