Wednesday, July 18, 2007

And there I go again.


Uh-huh, JOANN is back with more updates for her friends! =) Actually, I kinda forgot how my days went by, I`ll try my best to recall alright! Meanwhile, I`m happy that people actually read these craps I posted. Thanks a lot people!

15th JULY, Sunday.
I rotted on my bed until SPECIAL called me! Prepared and went over to his place. Watched Nacho Libre after like 5000 years lah. Both of us was pretty tired and I spent my time trying to wake him up. Hah, good gf, I know. =)

He got me a pair of shoes from Taiwan. Thank u darling! He saved me from cracking my brains on choosing which shoes should I get for breaking and hiphop lessons, since they dont allow us to go bare footed!



Nice eh? Hah, it`s in size 6.5, actually he got size 7, but after listening to his girl friends telling him the size 7 is actually very big for a girl, he changed it to 6.5. And there, it fitted just right. I think I didnt tell him that my shoe size is quite big. =)


"Got one contempt dancer inside!"

HAH, oh-ok. hmm. ok.

16th JULY, Monday.
Went to school in the morning, took me like years to get away from my number one love. School`s been a bitch, Seriously, dance classes are the only thing to motivate me for school. This is not the right way. TSK!

Skipped social dance today for a greater cause, Bgirl lesson by Larry at orchard. (HAH! Florina, don`t kill me.) Well, what can I say, the lesson is the BEST breaking lesson ever. `Cause we were in such a small number, like only 7 people, Larry was able to point out our mistakes and kuku movements one by one. I learnt quite abit from the class itself. Thanks Larry! =)

After that, few of us went to Food Republic for "dinner" which apparently, only one person ate. SPECIAL came by to join us after that. He sent me home after that.

17th JULY, Tuesday.
Had some kuku UT early in the morning. My usual faci is away for reservice, so, this (i miss using this word) GUAI LAN auntie took over his class. Damn what lah! I went into class for UT for like 2mins late, then I told her that I have to do my UT on paper cause I cant log into LEO. So she said show her then I can do it on paper. I`m like, alright, show you lor. So I tried to log in and apparently it failed. So I showed her, THEN SHE FUCKING STOOD DOWN THERE AND STARE AT MY LAPTOP SCREEN FOR 2MINS! FUCKING WASTE MY TIME! So I did my test, this is the first time I left a question blank. 6marks question! What to do, I didnt attend lesson and obviously I didnt study.

Ordered KFC delivery with my mates. =D

Then for the rest of the day, the aunty took over the class and kept picking on my team! What the fuck lah! So for the rest of the day, JOANN kept answering her back. Hah! I think Im gonna fail the day`s daily grade. Then when my team is presenting, she like to fucking interupt us you know! Like when other people are presenting, she waited till the end of everything before any question, but for us, she asked question like for almost every slide! Idiot.

Then there`s this once that my Robby asked a question. Robby is my classmate btw.

Robby: ( I forgot what he asked ) (But he asked in an agitated manner, he is always like that, but he meant no harm)
JOANN: Aiyah, typo mah, why must talk like that, wanna fight ar? (smile on my face)
aunty: I believe that you dont need to answer him back in this manner too.
JOANN: *raises eyebrow & trademark stare* And I believe that we were just joking.

Hah, then she shut her gap up. Stupid, I cant imagine seeing her next week. ANYWAY, after school had breaking lesson from Larry. Still aching from the bgirl lesson, went for it anyway. Was supposed to have the cypher thing today, but Larry cut his eyebrow area accidentally.Pretty deep cut. Taught us elbow freeze. DAMN. my shoulder freeze isnt even right yet and then all these freezes kept on coming. And seriously, I think I should get them all done soon. If not, I might be kicked out of the IG (I heard that there would be another "filtering" of members)

Oh well~ They kept on asking us to plan for the October showcase. But, ya lah~ After class, went to BK for dinner with some of them and after that daddy came and pick me up and went home. =)

18th JULY, Wednesday (Today)
YESSA, being so damn free blogging bout things in detail. Yup, I didnt go to school today again~ This time, I couldnt move when I woke up. 2 days straight of breaking, my legs are almost feeling-less! Special called me to wake me up for school, and I think I kinda fell asleep again after that.

And it was raining so damn heavily just now. PERFECT! =) Woke up at 3pm like that and realised that alot of people msged and called. Opps. HAH, time to sort out my laptop files now, they are in a mess!

No comments: