Tuesday, April 24, 2007

chantchantchants.

Have u ever felt like giving up? Giving up something which meant the world to you? And when most people around tell u that you`re doing good at it. Then, you`ll feel the need to do well because its expected of you to do so.

Well, im sorry my friends. I might be giving up the love of my life, for good. Dance. Once in my life, I thought that its d greatest thing anyone can do without any other things involve.

I danced because i loved it.
I danced because i felt special.
I danced because i enjoy the attention.
I danced because i am able to move freely with the music.
I danced because i wanted to.

The first time i dance, i saw mum at backstage smiling at me. I knew i had performed. The last time i dance, i saw my audiences smiling at me. I knew i made it. Through the competitions, the hardwork, the tears, joy, sweat, smiles... I saw myself. It became a meaning of my life.

I dont know, i really dont. I cant seem to find back the passion for dancing. Ive been dancing ever since i could remember. I didnt stop there 'cause i wanted the thrill of being on stage with like 5000000 eyes staring at you. Having stop dancing for the past year, i missed it, i longed for it, i wanted it, i dont care bout it, i thought it ended right there.

I dont know what to do. All i wanted was to enjoy myself. I dont dance for the sake of dancing. I danced for me. Not anymore...

No comments: